Must be at least 600 words long. Must Have Proper English, Which Includes Proper Spelling, Grammar, Punctuation, Capitalization and Sentence Structure.
Must Not be a Private Label Rights (PLR) article or Contain Unattributed Content to Which the Author Does Not Have Exclusive Rights.
Must Not be Written as a Press Release, News Article or be Time Sensitive.
Must Not Contain Self-Serving or Promotional Content in the Article Title, Body, or Summary.
Must Not Contain Negative Content Towards any Product, Company, Individual, or Group.
Must Not Contain Profanity or Pornographic Material.
Must Not Contain Illegal or Overly Controversial Content.
Must Not Contain Rehashed Content, or Material Overly Similar to your Prior Submissions.
Must Not be Formatted as a Blog Post or Read as a Personal Email, Letter or Other Correspondence.
Must Not Contain Information that Promotes Unethical Internet Activities, Business Practices or Anything that Would Create a Poor User Experience for Web Users.
Original and Informative Content
Original and informative are two characteristics that define quality. Here are some tips on each:
- All content that is published on Quesoo must be 100% exclusively owned by you. The content that is submitted CAN be published elsewhere, but must share the same author name everywhere it is published. If you published your article elsewhere and did not include your name, we will not publish your article on our platform. It is important that you own your content no matter where you publish it.
- Hiring a ghostwriter is acceptable. Proceed with caution and only hire someone you trust. It is still your responsibility to ensure your article content meets the guidelines so be sure to add quality control measures to every article. If they don’t pass, fire your ghostwriter.
- If you work for an author as an employee or contractor submitting the article, please submit the article as if it was from the original author including his or her email address and name.
- Informative content is defined as written material that offers tips, strategies, techniques, case studies, analysis, opinions, or commentary on topics within an area of expertise. This content must provide real value to the reader beyond common sense tips and general information.
- The content in articles should not be a rehashed version of tips and information provided in prior articles. Each article must provide new content not discussed in your previous articles.E.g. the sentence, “Quesoo brings real-world experts and Quesoo publishers together” is new, original content. A rehashed version of this statement is “Real-world experts and Quesoo publishers are brought together by Quesoo,” which does not provide new information different from the first statement.
A positive user experience can only be obtained when your primary focus is to deliver quality, original content in all your articles.